1. Pear is rich in vitamin B. It reduces fatigue, enhances myocardial viability, and lowers blood pressure.
2. Canned pears contain glycosides and tannic acid; effectively relief coughing.
3. Canned pears naturally have higher sugar content and more vitamins. It can be deliciously and easily absorbed by the body, increase appetite, while also protects your liver.
4. Pear improves dizziness and other symptoms;
5. Canned pears prevent atherosclerosis, inhibit the formation of carcinogenic nitrosamines, which prevent cancer;
7. After high-temperature sterilization, pears will secrete uric acid which helps prevent gout, rheumatism, and arthritis.