1. Process flow
Raw materials → fruit selection, fruit washing → classification, cut half → go nuclear, peeled → pre-cooked, cooling → dressing → sorting cans → exhaust, sealed → sterilization, cooling → inspection → finished
2. Operational points
(1) the requirements of raw materials large and uniform fruit, rounded symmetry, flesh white to green white, try to avoid red. Meat dense and delicate, flavor good, insoluble, with toughness resistant cooking system, Nien nuclear, nuclear small, mature consistency (about eight mature). No deformity, mildew, pests and mechanical injuries.
(2) fruit washing fruit removal mechanical injury, had students, over cooked, soft rot, pest and fruit and dry scar deformity fruit, washed with water.
(3) graded half-size fruit according to separate treatment, put fruit cold fruit temperature requirements of 15 ℃ or more. Along the seam line with a split peach machine on the profile for the two half-cut to prevent tangential deviation.
(4) to the nuclear peeled half after digging with a nuclear knife to dig peach core, nuclear nest should not leave red pulp. Peeling the peach chip to peel, peeled with sodium hydroxide solution concentration of 13% to 16%, the temperature is 80 ~ 85 ℃, time is 50 to 80 seconds, alkali scouring quickly to net residue peel. Finally rinse with running water to remove residual alkali from the surface of the fruit.
(5) pre-cooling pre-cooking in the pre-cooking machine, the water temperature of 95 ~ 100 ℃ (also available steam), time 4 to 8 minutes to cook thoroughly for the degree. Pre-boiled water must first add 0.1% citric acid, heating and boiling down and then peach tablets.
Peach slices after pre-cooked with cold water through cold quickly.
(6) repair the surface of the fruit block spots, pests, discoloration, red meat, rotten and nuclear defects such as defects trimmed removed. Requirements of the incision without burrs, smooth nuclear nest, fruit block was semi-circular.
(7) sorting cans according to different sizes, color canned separately, according to the quality standards for tank capacity requirements.
(8) exhaust seal with suction seal, the pressure is 5.999 × 10 ~ 4 ~ 7.332 × 10 ~ 4 Pa.
(9) sterilization cooling Different quality of the tank using different sterilization.
Net weight 300 grams sterilization: (5'-20 ') / 100 ℃, cold water cooling.
Net weight 425 grams sterilization: (5'-25 ') / 100 ℃, cold water cooling.
Net weight 567 grams Sterilization: (5'-30 ') / 100 ℃, cold water cooling.
Net weight 822 grams Sterilization: (5'-35 ') / 100 ℃, cold water cooling.
(10) test methods with canned orange juice.
3. Quality Standard
(1) sensory indicators
① canned white peach white or green and white, the same color in the same cans, in the fruit tip, nuclear fossa and joints without reddish. Sugar is more transparent, allowing a small amount of pulp containing debris.
② taste with the maturity of the varieties of peaches made of sweet peaches canned peaches should have the aroma and flavor, no smell.
③ tissue peach peeled, in addition to nuclear, longitudinal, soft and hard moderate, allowing a little flash, the same jar within the fruit block size is generally uniform, without mechanical injury and pest spots.
④ impurity is not allowed to exist.
(2) physical and chemical indicators
① Net Weight Tolerance per tank is ± 5%, but not less than the average weight of each batch.
② solid content and sugar concentration of pulp is not less than 50% of net weight, open cans when the sugar concentration (by refraction) is 12% to 16%.
③ heavy metal content per kg of tin in no more than 100 mg, copper not more than 5 mg, lead is not more than 1 mg.
(3) microbial indicators of non-pathogenic bacteria and microbial action caused by the corruption characteristics.
Canned fruit production process? Canned fruit production, including raw materials handling, canning, exhaust and sealing, sterilization and cooling, and several other processes. The specific requirements of each process vary according to species.
(1) processing of fruit raw materials
① raw material sorting and washing, sorting purpose is to remove inappropriate and rotten mildew of raw materials, according to the size and quality of raw materials (color, maturity, etc.) for classification. Reasonable classification of raw materials to facilitate the processing operations, improve labor productivity, reduce raw material consumption, more importantly, can guarantee and improve product quality. The purpose of raw material washing is to remove the dust attached to the surface of the fruit, sediment, some micro-organisms and possible residues of chemicals, etc., over the pesticide of fruit, should first dilute hydrochloric acid
(0 +5 ~ l%) soaked, then washed with water. ② peeling and dressing of raw materials, where the fruit skin thick, hard, with bad flavor or in the processing of easily lead to adverse consequences of the fruit, need to peel, go to the method should be manually peeled machinery should be, Chemical peel, etc., some fruit
Raw materials do not need to peel, just to the pedicle handle or appropriate finishing treatment can be. ③ hot raw materials and rinsing, blanching is the fruit into boiling water or steam for a short time heat treatment, the main purpose is to destroy the activity of enzymes, stable color, improve flavor; soften the organization, easy to tank, remove Moisture, to maintain the solid when the open cans to kill some of the material attached to the raw material k and the raw material from a certain washing effect. After heat treatment, cool immediately to keep it crisp. Generally the use of mobile water rinse cooling.
④ raw materials, taking the time to deal with. Fruits contain air, not conducive to canned processing O Therefore, some of the more air-containing, such as straw, air containing 33 ~ 113%, Apple 12 * 2 ~ 29.7% (by volume) Or easy to change the color of fruit, such as apples, pears, etc., in the tank before the best vacuum treatment, that is, the use of vacuum pumps and other machinery to create a vacuum state, the fruit of the air released and replaced with sugar.
(2) canning according to product standards, excluding discoloration, soft rot, spots and pests and diseases and other unqualified fruit, wells by size, maturity canned separately.
(3) exhaust and sealed sugar canned fruit canned canned with semen, subject to exhaust treatment, and then quickly sealed. ~ General use of exhaust heating method, exhaust box temperature of 82 ~ 96t, time 7-20 minutes to seal the front tank center temperature to 75 ~ 80C prevail. Conditions can also be used vacuum sealing machine sealing machine.
(4) sterilization and cooling; canned fruit belongs to acidic foods, the PH value is generally below 45, it is used boiling water or boiling point temperature sterilization. Canned sterilization, must be quickly cooled with cold water to prevent the can continue to heat and affect the quality.